Britney Spears Best Quotes Part I



Britney Spears Best Quotes Part I
All Britney's best quotes in one video. I tried really hard to find/remember all the significant quotes she said. There's alot of them, so I know this video isn't perfect but I've tried ;)



And I dedicate this video to all my subscribers because you watched my videos 10,000,000 times which is just a crazy number! Love ya guys and thanks! Hope you like it!



-FOR PROMOTION USE ONLY-

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Share:
| More



Latest Videos